Payments - Proceeds
It includes the following online services for receipts and payments for the Finance Ministry
- e-Administrative fee: Electronic payment platform for public entities
- Single Paying Authority: Platform for salaried public employees as delivered by local liquidators in the Single Paying Authority
- Single Payment System: Implementation for the registration and monitoring of the reimbursement of all government agencies
- Salaries of employees of the Ministry of Finance, Independent Authorities and other supervised entities
- e-Public Procurements' invoice With the completion of the electronic invoicing project, the public bodies will be able to receive electronic invoices from their suppliers (domestic and foreign) in the framework of Public Procurement (B2G).